You are not Alone!
If you have a child (any age) abusing alcohol or other drugs please contact your local Oklahoma chapter for resources and support. If you are not local, please contact our Online Chapter. To your right are links to our chapters.
Interested in having Parents Helping Parents in your community? Start a Local Chapter Today!
1. Call the Parents Helping Parents Board Chair Joy Beckerly at 405-642-8198
2. Talk to others in your area — parents you know or ask for referrals from your local schools, courts, police, counselors, or treatment providers.
3. Plan a get together in your community with a Parents Helping Parents staff person or Board member.
4. Review the Parents Helping Parents web site and other information provided.
5. Host the get together and discuss the need, interest, and support in your area for a Parents Helping Parents group.
6. Plan with Parents Helping Parents staff or Board member to develop your group.